Get Started with Bitcoin
Just getting started with Bitcoin? Take the following steps:
1) Have a basic understanding of Bitcoin to the point you feel comfortable.
2) Understand what a wallet is and how to secure your bitcoin.
3) Purchase a little bitcoin to get some skin in the game.
4) Now that you have a little Bitcoin, you have the motivation to learn more about it.
It should be relatively easy to understand Bitcoin enough to make your first purchase. The more you know about it, the more comfortable you will be with your investment.
Remember: I am not a financial advisor and this is not financial advice. This is still considered a risky investment and you should not put in more money than you are comfortable losing.
First things first
Get some skin in the game
- Dollar Cost Average using SwanBitcoin
- Earn Free Bitcoin through Fold Card
- Earn money back with Lolli
- Buy Using CashApp
Where to store your Bitcoin
- Understanding Bitcoin Wallets
- Compare Wallets
- Recommended Hardware: Ledger
- Recommended High Security: Casa